View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Was in Frankfurt recently, went to the main station (Hbf) and around the corner, there's a place like Petain Street. Its actually buildings with red, blue, green Neon lights lighted up.

You have to walk into the building and walk up floor-by-floor to view the girls good exercise after dinner. Many Euro gals...some exotic look really makes you horny. Price between 30~50 Euros for a session(did not ask duration).

Finally, I did not get one as I feel its not very safe here (my personal opinion). Went to a strip club instead (Platinum Club) very nice gals doing topless bar-tops dancing. Occasionally, they will come over to hug you and request for a private dance with you

That's my experience in FRK so far...not chiong-ing too hard now because I found a nice gal friend who can fulfill my needs already...hehe. (I hope....)

Anyone knows where in Brussels can have these type of fun?? Will be there soon. Still like to go look-see-look-see, who knows something may happen haha...

SG