View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Here Comes my FR on 5th-7th Oct

5th october

met up with bro moonlight at 6pm,decided to go MP along rachada road.after viewing a few mps,ended up poseidon.went 2nd floor fish tank, hmm.....not bad.went 3rd floor models lounge,wow, plenty of gals but looks soso.a waitress there just got promoted to captain recognise me, say hello blah blah blah....after abt 20-30 mins, a gal came down,reminds of a tcs actress with big breast.this gal looks exactly the same in terms of looks,breast,body,her number p89.told captain on this gal,paid 2900b and went up room.....service wise, all the same in poseidon.nothing much.

after poseidon at abt 8pm, went nana plaza to pick bro moonlight's gal + her friend.had a drink there at G-string bar and we decided to go hollywood disco.
shall not discuss much abt wat happen inside hollywood,i'll let bro moonlight do it here if he wants......just funny stuffs happened.anyway,after the show abt 1.15am,bro moonlight and myself parted with the gals and we went siam hotel for booking overnite......

the moment i step into the cafe, saw my target and ask her over.....price at 3500b and i told her after my supper we go.she agreed and went back to her table and sit with her frens while we had our supper.saw a few guys walking over to her and talked,guess wanna book her but i'm lucky........fastest finger here applies.....kekekeke.....her looks, wah lan eh.......poseidon models also cannot fight with her....sharp features, ask bro moonlight and he'll tell u boy.....after supper,bro ML drop us at my hotel.inside my room, just by staring at her makes me steam enough lah....service wise normal but had a beautiful pair of breast with pink nipples.....her age 23, studying in university lam ka paeng (i think correct spelling lah).shall not talk much abt the nite we spend.....my ratings for her looks, 9.5....breast 9.0.....overall body 8.0......service 7.5 (very accomodating).

tats all for day 1.

stay tune for my 2nd day on a model look + figure on a ubekistan gal got from disco CM2 at novotel hotel.......i think i got colour blind,every nipples i see are pink? maybe.........kekekeke......next FR coming up.