Thread: Joo Chiat CE...
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2004, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Joo Chiat CE...

Repost:

i got a beijing mei, 27, 36b, good built, nice body, nice handful boobs. srup! srup! voice a bit rough but still acceptable. not a super model but good pleasant looking girl.

cut the story short, turn on music loud and start rocking our way to heaven. kiss me, french me, lick my ears, lick my neck, lick my nipples and all the way down to blow me. arrrrrrghhh! arrrrgggghhhh! shiok man! dont know how to describe the sensation. use cold water treatment, ice treatment, whoooo! and after 15 min of bj, i finally, finally, arrrrh, release in her soft warm mouth, and still sucking me and the tounge still painting my banana.

RTF: yes yes yes!

long time no CIM liao! damn shiok!

Club Echo is a fun place to be. mummy veri good, but blur blur like sotong. but nevermind bcos mummy do her work. i change girls so many time until i pai seh but mummy veri nice, help me until i satisifed. waitress also join in the fun, dance with us, tcss, etc. may be next time challenge waitress do strip dance.

there are so many girls around and not enough time to try all. surely will go there again.