Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Around Holiday Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
I tried searching but couldn't find any answer in this forum. Hope i dun get bombed by starting this question.

I'm pretty 'lost' for spots in JB, only been to Holiday Plaza. I was wondering, is there any place nearby there (walking distance one) HC and stuff like that got happening one?
Dude, I am not sure if you will get bombed by the grand masters in here, but I thought I will help you out anyway.

Obviously you don't know you way around JB very well...

The closest HC from Holiday Plaza will be Hotel Mutiara. Check out the Health Centre there. Personally, I have not been for over 2 years. I do know that some of the Hyatt chicks went over to Mutiara when Hyatt Fitness Centre closed down.

There used to be another place under the "Jazz Blues" building. It is close to the "Medicine Duck" restaurant, across the road from Holiday Plaza. The last time I went there was over 4 years ago.

If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, there are many hotels nearby. Crown, Grand Cont, New York, even Lion Spa is just around the corner (if you take a Taxi).

Anyway, whenever you cannot figure something out, just take a taxi and go to the closest hotel. There are a lot of LSB around too. You have to read carefully and the information is in this forum.