View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: look for a girl can accompany me go for hainan 5 days 4 night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Hi ladies, I be travelling to several exotic and extreme locations end Jan and be exploring these location's cultures, attractions, shopping, festival and food. It be a "Winter Sonata" kinda experience experiencing the sights, sounds and culture that these locations have to offer. Attractive locations includes Otaru Canal, Noboribetsu hot springs and Niseko ski resort in Hokkaido followed by a trek adventure in the Himalaya range and skating in an ice lake and last location will be along the colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river north of the Sichuan province in China Only requirement: Must be sporty-adventurous girls cos girlie girls will not be able to complete the trip after Hokkaido Sex optional depending on rest stops
Bro IK, WAHAHAHAHAHA ......

If you are serious .... the Q will be from Changi airport until Jurong - come here to disturb TS sibo ......

BTW TS, Since you are going Hainan .... you can get plenty there why is there a need to post here ? Just curious