Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Bro, i am glad that u had a good time in HCMC. But you have paid too much for the services that you have mentioned. Normally for HJ, the tip will be 200,000VND to 250,000VND. US$50 (50 x 15750VND) is surely too much. Next time call TAXI VINASUN 8272727 and ask the cab driver to bring you to District 9. Its slightly further away but its much cheaper than in District 1. There are quite some massage palours around District 9 and entrance is 50,000VND (1 hour) and tips for HJ is only 150,000 VND. The ladies there allow sucking of nipples and auto-roaming. Give it a try next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
To all bros & seniors out there!

This is my 1st posting please forgive me if no standard.tks

Just came back from HCM last week.1st time there.on the 1st day when on my way to new world hotel,start to recce for any happening place, but dun really see any thing that caught my attention excepy for few massage palour.

when i reach the hotel, i saw the in hse massage @only USD 10 for 60 mins,since tired out by the flight so went down for a "rub".Not long a gal about 24yrs old looks about(6.5/10) came in,I did nt talk alot wif her cos she does nt speak simple english.after about 40 mins of massage,she touch my didi & ask whether want to massage my didi or nt,I ask other then HJ what other service u have but she dun understand what I am saying.so settle for HJ,but she say USD 50!I thought ok lah,maybe 5 star hotel a bit expensive so give in lor,at 1st doesn't allows auto roaming but after i insist,she gave in,but only can touch her neh neh.Very bad service!After about 8mins I loaded,then pay up the go!

Second nite when to the International tourist club next to new world hotel,step in quite classy,then saw gt this lei lei sauna,when in pay about Singapore $25 for 60 mins,change den proceed straight to the room to wait,den comes a gal(no 23) about 25 yrs looks (7.5/10),quite friendly can speak simple english,were short skirts & can see half ball coming out.After chating & massaging for about 20 mins,starts to auto roam,up down left right.Wow gt solid neh neh,she say gt 34c!(8/10)With pinkish nipples!But doesn't allow sucking,nvm,den she ask to HJ for me,oso no other service except HJ,ok lah since I enjoy the auto roaming,so she say USD 80!.wah!I say no,$50 ok?then she agreed!Wow the HJ quite gd(7/10)Den no rushing oso,After cleaning up,we kiss & hug.Quite GF feel.

My 3rd day,I went to a salon (for men only) ,the gals inside all look pretty & sexy with pink tank tops.I went in,the lady boss approach me & introduce a gal(looks 8.5/10) who took me upstairs to massage,when I reach the second floor see got no indivdual rms,all men sleep side by side,sian liao!
She took off my shirt(with my pants on),start massaging,alamak!she does nt speak english as well!Ntg much she massage then started to tickle my nipples so I oso start to auto roam lor!Her tits(7/10) quite small but firm,start to roam under,wow!nice clean shaven pussy!(10/10)But after a while,gt customer come in so I stopped roaming.SIANZ!After a while l left, damge about $20 tips and $8 for the room usage.The best part is no time limit,we can start there as long as we like.But i thin kis about $3 more per hr.

My last day,I went back to the salon @9am,look for the same gal,went upstair,this time round she is more friendly with me,she kiss my cheeks,while massaging,cannot tahun start roaming lah!After awhile we french(10/10),we kiss like a couple,very GF feel,she started to massgae my didi,then me do my part to,fingered her tills she is wet!Then I put down her bra!wow!pinkish nipples again!Start giving it a short & soft suck,I like it!After about 45 mins, i left,gave about about $50 this time cos I like her service attitude.Will defintely visit her again on my next trip!

Thats all folks!

Please give some comments if my FR nt gd.Sorry,will be better next time.