View Single Post
Old 22-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Talking Live reporting at Philippines Shangri-la Hotel........

Well as request by my good brother here, me now doing a live reporting at my room.........currently there's a gal sleeping on the bed as we had just finished our session half an hour ago....kekekekekeke....the action and feeling is damn so shiok and she was damn tired that now sleeping liao....

Let me run down the action we were having two hours ago..the strory goes all the way that we were having dinner...still remember my first part FR by the gal called Jess and she invited me to dinner...yup she the one.....well we had dinner together at the same resturant which I had yesterday. During the dinner we chat alot...and oso talk about the time we were together.....So after dinner, we went for a drink. Do not noe is it because me feeling happy or wat others reason, I drank quite alot. As for Jess herself she oso drank quite alot as she had been saying alot of unhappiness between her b/f and herself.....

Our this situation did not last long so we deided to go back to our room. As we approached the lift, Jess told me that she still wan to drink so decided to go to my room instead as she do not wan to answer any phone call from her b/f....well as for me...i think no problem lor...anyway we noe each other quite well mah.......so we reach our room and we continue our drinking session again....with all the chit chat and talking about she didn't enjoy a good sex for a long time and this and that...Wow....this lady sure got alot of things to say and wondering how long she had been keeping all these troubles by herself..........

Suddenly she pop up one very surprising question.." Do you want to take me tonite?"........
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....... .Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....reall y lost of speech sia..dun noe how to answer so just gave her a smile.......well without any hestitation she begin to lean forward and kiss me.......so wat the heck...I oso start to kiss her but initally me did try to stop but den hor...kekekekee...carry on lor........

I started to caress her body with my finger while still french kissing and slowly my hands oredi inside her boobs liao......I remove her bra strip slowly and take off her blouse....wow...in front of me is a half naked lady with a Cup C size boob and her cheery is so pinky that I want to bite now.....Really cannot tahan liao so I start to explore my way from her mouth all the way to her boobs......while I was licking and sucking the beautiful cheery of hers, I started my venture all the way to her pusssy.......I try fingering her but she try to stop me in intially...so I slowly work from top again then all the way to the bottom and this time me confirm she canot take it liao as her moaning is getting loudly and loudly while I try sucking her neh neh.......so my finger again goes all the way to the extreme by not only fingering her but using my finger to do FJ on her pussy........she was wet...really wet.....and then I remove her skirt and panty....Now this is wat I call a naked women waiting for me to give her a good fucking lesson.........

I lick and suck all the way from her neh neh to her pussy...I really give her a powerful suction at her pussy until she called me "Lao gong quick fuck me....fuck me quick..."Well how can I resist a lady request at this time....so I inserted my little mighty brother into her pussy and started to pump her like nobody business........this time her moaning is loudly than just now and if she continues like that, later next door will complain that we are very noisy but who cares........we continue our FJ with a 69 followed by missionary.....I did a side FJ and lastly to the doggie position.....this was continue for aboout 30mins and finally me explode into her hole with all my cunt........tell you something.......raw ok...with no cap on........(she insist dun wan to use cap as she say cannot enjoy the excitment so...)

I stay at the position for few minutes and then withdraw form her pussy and noe wat she gave me a BBBJ to suck out all cunt from my little bro...Wow............fell shiok sia........her BBBJ was so powerful and the suction is there...her tongue linger around my dick head..and then my brother became mighty again after her 20-25min of BBBJ.........she then quickly go on top of me and ride me like a horse....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cannot tahan ahhhhhhhhhh..like that can die hor.............I then turn her over and gave her a standing FJ with me satnding on he floor and she lying on the bed.....I oso carried her to the sofa and did her there until I exploded again and this time sure fucking tired liao.......

After two round of "recee" and "firing"...she drop dead to the bed while me still here typing this FR for you bros out there to read....Oooopppppsssssssss she wake up liao so me go for my round 3 firing.........at the meantime happy reading........will continue at a later time........
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.