View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Bollocks
I have seen many cases of PRC gals cheating Sporean men and it has been well documented in this forum. But I have lso seen n increasing case of PRCs being taken for a ride in Spore by either:

and in the end, geta fuck every other day..the sad thing is the gal 's kind of fallen for him...and the guy...not sure..maybe he reali has..or he 's just out for a free meal.with no view of maintain a long relationship..at least a friendship.....as for me, i have got into such situation where emotions were real hard to control....anyone else to contribute?
Sometimes u know it cannot be, yet we go into it...

The arrangement may be one of mutual benefit... not strictly in the physical sense, but of an emotional one as well... so if both can click and get along, then why not.. They are not stoopid and knows it gotta end, but they still go into it.... they are human after all..they need love too, esp in the middle of a lonely night... For the guys, this may apply too..

But there are those who eat and FO... these "free loaders" know what they are after, and in the barest sense, a true cheongster...

So, it is what you look for in the relationship with the PRCs.. friend? Lover? Spouse? or just a WL? Its a choice both the guy and gal makes.. there is no right or wrong... The sky is still so grey now...