View Single Post
Old 21-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Re: Burning question to ask for geylang legal houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Bro....doing it RAW takes real guts....kudos to you....but i'm quite skeptic at your feelings now? Have you fallen for her....or sh'e trapping you.... my advise is go find other girls for ONs and you gauge the difference....you'll need to go thru this firsthand to believe....i did ONs but never RAW even if she wanted to....coz my stand is if she can do it with me she can do it with the others too....as for those WL whom been here for more than a year maybe she just treating you damn good so that you'll end up as her teerak and soon your wallet will be drain by her....KC Kc shiok shiok....money gone also you wont feel it...

ya man.. if u asked me have i fallen for her.. me myself also dunno... seriously... but as i told u all.. she is here for more then a year plus... which means she did KC a few customers before i believe... i seriously went to try other WL.. NOT overnight.. juz short time.. cannot come out...

so that means? i fallen for her? or juz want to have raw?

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!