View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Violet L2R60 M$65

Mine brothers! She is back.

9 September 2012 (Sunday btw 310 pm to 340 pm/ 24 days into hungry ghost festival)

She is in this tight t-shirt that shown off her pretty arms, she has slim down a lot which she said no. She took mine $70 left her room to pay the OKT, returned the M$5 that I said is a tip. Now this is where Violet has not maintained her GF standard, she gave me the look of I am a sucker.

Room: 5/ 10 still the fuck typed rundown. But the water heater is warm, I think is new because the plastic has not being removed.

Washing: 8/ 10 she is still good, I was arouse before session as well as after. A complaint of one towel for all customers. JB brothel is down on cleanness.

Package: 10/ 10 she is top class, firm tits sexy long legs on nice pussy hairs. I don’t get it, she dye her hair in white. Light makeup with sparking finger nails, which I think is out of fashion over in Singapore. WTF!

Raw BJ: 10/ 10 She has the style, on mine right she blew me same time she hand job me. I could only cup her left tits, cannot touch her pussy.

Frenching: 6 /10 her tongue has cig taste. I think she smoke a lot these 2 years, she light up one after she dresses up.

Missionary: 10/ 10 she caps me using her mouth, she said I was hard and, I said she putting me at ease. I should be strong, no bones about it. Violet moaned so sexy, I cannot help but taken by her that I moaned along with her.

The room is big, it act up the excitement of fucking in hotel room. She has took away the “Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” of yesteryear. About 5 minutes I done with her and kissed her tongue for the last time. We thank each other and, she sends me away in PT H10 Big S English.

“Take care sees you soon.”

RTF: 1 /10 not in this year.