View Single Post
Old 25-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Well thats why when I go for ST, I usually go to Sauna where they are not allowed to bring their mobile phone for each session if not they will be fined.

I had this experience with this mistress in China. We were like into foreplay, and I like foreplay. Apparently her Hong Kong sugar daddy is the wham-bam thank you mdm kind of guy. But he will call to spot check on her. As we were doing our deed, he called and asked what she is doing. Althought I dont really understand Cantonese, I can vaguely make out she said she is playing Mahjong. Then I think he asked why its so quiet to which she replied, they stopped to let her talk to him. Then as I increase my momentum, she is about to climax and then shouted Pong! Hahahaha I wanted to laugh... but held on.. Then she ended the call to continue our session...

Just some stuff to share on this cold lonely night...
Hey, Ronaldo, are you with Real Madrid or Man Utd? ...both of which are my favourite teams in their respective leagues. Ha...h a...ha. Just kidding!!! No offense meant.

Cold lonely night? You must be overseas... the weather here in Sg is stiffling and hot, hot ,hot!!!

The gals are allowed to go to Sauna with you?.... must be abroad, right? As far as I know, they are not allowed to do that in Sg.

LOL... funny story about the mahjong game. Thanks for sharing.