View Single Post
Old 26-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jdrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Thanks all for adding to the thread. Yes new places have opened and there's another behind the Tea House. So tested it out. Std pricing for services.

Tried a lady called "little pig". Strong massage and a great BJ to end it.

By the way, the "Viet MP" is very busy lately and hardly can get lady 28 after my recommendation. Anyone care to share .. Happy with my recommendation?

One weekend, I went to look for her. As she is busy I was recommended a new gal. Her massage was just as good but but doesn't have the GFE like 28. Upside ? bigger boobs- C cup and always found to be wearing a sexy looking panties.

So I have been back there several times for her and one weekday, I was pleasantly surprise. She was extremely horny. By the end of my proper massage, she used the wet tissue to wipe my fingers, whisper to my ear and asked me not to tell anyone of this special favor- a favor for her. In the little mandarin that I understand, she asked me to make her cum with my fingers.

She stuffed her breast unto my mouth as I start to finger her - already wet twat!
Boy did I had a good time. When she was done, the whole floor was wet and she returned a great favor for me.

I sure didn't expect this and wonder if she will ask me to do this every time I return for a massage. Sorry I can't reveal her number, but hey, try any massage joint, visit the same lady and you might just get lucky.

Some of these ladies have needs too and if they know you well - Huat ah!

I'm sure some bros have better luck than me. Care to share ?