View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bro, can you introduce me a good divorce lawyer?

I went to law firm and ask the lawyer. The lawyer told me tat i can file under unreasonable behavior. And give her those bad points of her + having affair ( but I don have proof so she can denied of having affair coz 1 side say only) so can file under unreasonable behavior. But about the flat, I have to pay a lum some of money ( min 20k+ ) coz if not I can't buy flat in the first place. The lawyer say can done within 4 months if everything go smooth. But if not there is charges ( basic charges 3.5k + 2k + 3k ). I don noe is it ok to mention out the charges.

Bro, like to ask tat is the charges very exp? Do I have to pay her a lum some of money? But the lum some of money she can fight more if she want more. I thinking tat the lawyer like overall I have to pay more on the lum some of money and maybe the charges. Bro, what do u all think abt this lawyer? Can gif me any comments?

Thanks bro.
The fees are on the high side for basic charges.... you engage QC is it?

I have PMed you a reasonably cheap lawyer. He may be cheap but he IS good..... especially for fighting against the Womens Charter.