View Single Post
Old 14-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
I totally understand what you went through bro. Just had a similar bad experience recently and instead of getting a reply from the TS, a newbie with only 4 posts came and gave good ratings! The TS just continue to bump the thread like nothing ever happened. I don't know if I just want to laugh or get even more pissed.

Gone are the days where people here really wanted to share gems and was not out to cheat another bro's money and sperms. Now, they don't care. I do agree with what many of the bros had posted so far, we are not carrots to be chopped.
The advertising threads are so aggressive these days in SBF.... the advertising TS need to bump up their girls threads every hour or so to outdo each other, otherwise their threads will get lost 5 or 6 or even 10 pages behind.... so do you think they really have time to attend to one negative FR.

I believe... the advertiser TS value their ratings with their FL more... (so as to attract more girls to advertise with them.) They don't really pay attention to the ratings from chiongsters unless too many bad reviews come in at the same time... then they may sit up and start to do damage control. The bigger their portfolio of girls.... the less time they have to attend to complains.

Look at the health centre section.... up to 3-4 years ago.... it was a good section where brothers really shared FRs for good massage places and recommended angpai,and girls who gave good service. These days... the health centre section is flooded with advertisers.... and newbies asking for contacts.... there is no more value in that section. (of course all the AV raids helped to kill the threads there too....)

Now... with AV always monitoring here.... we can no longer give good FRs, otherwise the playgrounds will be quickly raided....

so we also must evolve with the times ---> new trend should be be to provide bad FR for gals who provide bad service so they they can be quickly shut-down. We do not have to worry about accidentally giving the contact info to a undercover AV who pm you for her contact, right?