Old 27-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

18 Sauna is located at Golden Dragon Hotel. Most gals from PRC, the rest from Vietnam, Mogol, Russia and Korea.

I was there on Fri and was really packed with people...my suggestion is tat try to avoid Fri n Sat. Normally u will get to select from about 40-50 gals. The gals have tag on their see-thru costume to identify where they come from, else jus check with the captains there.

As for the package, if u were to choose a PRC, the total price u will pay, including the entrance fee is about HKD 1,400, Korean, Mogol or Russkie is additional of about HKD 50.

There r other services like shower by bikini gals, back-rub (at the pool area), hand massage, foot massage, balls massage, dig ear, cut nails...etc, all these r at the lounge area. u ask the price of each of these services before u do, the gals will tell u wan...then watever services u had, at the end of the day jus add on to your bill.

As for the Lisboa WL...no worry...u jus have to be there, they will come to u...then jus TCSS with them n pick your choice....tat's the key...u will be spoiled for choice at the Lisboa cafe...

Rgds.