Thread: Chiangmai
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: CNX-Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Latest intel photos gathered by infiltrators. Even S2 hasn't seen these yet. Haha.
If those were your recent CMU conquests then you are the fuckin' man . I'm a sucker for cute girls with braces too. I met one CMU girl working at a small live band student pub called yor por kor? (at least I think that's what it's called) it was a few sois away from drunken flower. She was definitely chio and had braces but I was with a friend (who was a girl) and it would have been in bad taste for me to hit her up right then and there for a mobile #. So I missed out on that opportunity. Ahh..but in Thailand when you miss one you will always find her twin elsewhere .

Check out Mandalay or Fashionhouse sometime too lots of massage girls (mostly Sayuri) go to those two places.