View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Hi Billy Lee,

Looks like you're quite a shanghai sexpert. I'm curious about Galaxy 'Disco'.

I was there a couple of weeks back, mummy ask me to choose girl, I choose girl, girl sit with me, we chit chat, play dice.... but when I say I want to bring her back to my hotel she like not happy, say cannot, not allowed blah blah... even mummy also support her- say 'gong an' very strict during that period etc.... Damn fed up man! In the end still must give them tips.

I just dun get it. That place is filled with girls sitting around (I went on a week night), and when a guy calls them to the table, they dun allow take away? What the F$%k! So what's the protocal at Galaxy? Tip them for the night and then 'date' them the next day?
Dear bro dragon8866,
As per what I was told of Galaxy Disco, the place sucks............& BIG TIME!
Anyway, besides it sucks big time, the place is lurking with danger! A friend of mine end up being caoxed by the gal there 2 follow her 2 another place & almost got robbed! Btter stay clear of such places la bro if I will u!

There is NO such things as these period of time that the Gong An or the Police here at tyhese period doing such strict checks so far! Look at the report at City Hotel.............

Take care & execise cautions bro.............