View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11959 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today met one viet SYT in her early 20s who gives me bbbj and next moment when I say I can’t tong already and she speed up and makes me erupts in her mouth. She will continue sucking and sucking till you are totally dry, Then after that still open her mouth to show me the sperm.

After that she say if don’t cim, where got shiok. This is one rare gem that will continuously suck your rod until you are totally dry. Interested bros can send me a PM.
I beg to differ bro. This coco/mimi gave me crappy service. Rushed and no massage and kept on haggling on price. Maybe i caught her at the wrong time as she claimed she came back to shop on her off day (her former Gey colleague K kept on persuading me to take up her service). After service she said she is going home to rest. I showered, dressed up and saw her hanging around at the shop, probably waiting to serve another customer. Liar liar pants on fire.