View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Wah, so gangster ah chinatown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
I find as ang moh they try it on more - one place wanted to charge $50 for 30 mins entrance so I was walking they dropped to $20 for 30 mins. Knowing they dropped to try and carrot chop if I accepted, so accepted to see what rates they would tyr - massage was very very light piano and lasted all of 5 mins then asked GQ HJ $100, BJ $170 FJ $250 when I started to negotiate suddenly no speak English so suddenly I got up dressed and went to leave, as I tried to leave boss lady came tried to stop me - told her I was long time in Singapore and if she wanted we could call police to discuss suddenly no more resistance to me going. Place was in one of well know places in Chinatown, noticed closed down within a week. As other bros have said if service good give a tip and may get to be a regular. But I will not pay more than $100 for FJ but I have give many tips after good service. I find SYT try it on most, I prefer to go for good looking auntie types as massage usually better and extras also good.