View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

We both got startled and explained that Joey just spilled water on the sofa earlier on.

"Sorry, wet the sofa. Later you uncomfortable to sleep." Joey apologised.

"Oh, chey. Water only ma, not juices right? Don't worry about it la. Later will dry le. Anyway we not sleeping yet ma. You accompany drink first until it dries lo. If not then I join u all in bed lo haha." R replied jokingly, teasing Joey. "By the way the bath tub and shower is shiok. U go enjoy ba." R told me.

I excused myself to the toilet and laid myself into the tub of warm water. It was very relaxing as the warm water relaxes the tight muscles, together with the effects of the whisky. As I closed my eyes relaxing, a sudden thought came to me.

Since we are sharing the toilet and our luggage is opened in the bathroom, it would mean that Joey's used clothes, bra and thongs will also be accessible by R. He must have explored and enjoyed his time during the shower. I got up from the tub and dried myself before heading over to the cabinet and luggage.

In the corner of the cabinet, I found Joey used clothes nicely folded in a ziploc bag. I took them out and inspect them carefully.

First, the white spaghetti still has the faint perfume and Joey's body smell, mixed with light sweat smell.

Next I unfolded her pink cotton shorts and brought up to my face. The smell is stronger with a light tinge of pee smell, probably due to the long hours outside, travelling, sitting and sweating. Upon closer inspection, there was a light small wet patch at the inner side, covering to her butt and pussy area. The wet patch still feels fresh, so I can only deduced that R must have been also enjoying the smell like me and is licking the part covering the most intimate parts of Joey.

Lastly I took the bra out of ziploc bag and a piece of wet pink thongs dropped onto the floor. I picked it up, the thongs looked like in a mess. It was wet and stained with a light yellowish patch. I took a deep sniff. The smell was heavenly, a mixture of Joey's pussy smell, juices, mixed with pee and sweat smell. However I can also smelled a strong saliva and like dried sperm smell. I concluded R must have been enjoying Joey's dirty used thongs, smelling and licking the pussy area, before cumming onto her thongs. He must be busy trying to clean up and dry the thongs with her bra, but obviously not enough time, so he just folded everything back together, into the ziploc bag.

I felt my cock twitching from the thoughts of it and from the unfinished business earlier. The thoughts of Joey intimate part being tasted and used by this dirty old man, finishing with his stinky cum. I finished up my shower before joining them 30 mins later.

Last edited by prince_81; 07-04-2024 at 09:32 PM.