View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
HJ / FJ is not illegal
What break the law is she work as holding travel visa / work permit violating ICA law
My understanding a bit different though. Yes the working while in travel visa/ different work permit is usually the first thing that gets them into trouble.
But once u are determined to have provided FJ they can just charge you for illegal prostitution as well, since prostitution needs to be licensed differently. I don’t think they get that charge with just HJ, which gets you in trouble with ICA like you rightly said. Illegal prostitution is most probably more problematic, might get you into the anti-vice department instead, and they might need to provide more assistance if the operation is trying to get to the bigger fish behind.
Anyway this is what I hear say I don’t have any validation so maybe some pros can advise better.