View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Hi Bros, hoping to create a thread where everyone can share their ST/LT/Chionging rates at various places around Thailand
So that everyone is aware what is a reasonable price and what is paying too much.
Appreciate if everyone can share more detail such as which Province, what date you last went etc.

I will go first:

BANGKOK:

Soapy Massage Parlours - Have come to suspect that Thais and Foreigners get different 'menu' pricing.
Went to the same MP (Colonze) but 1st time i went with a local, the rates were starting at 2700 Baht (July 2022)
Went again in Sept 2022 alone, but the menu this time was starting 4200 baht.
A bit upset, i just walked out... Want to know if any other bros have visited recently and what 'menu' pricing they are given...

Other massage parlours i went to recently all starting around 2500 baht+ even tho i don't know the papasan/mamasan
Eg. Bank, LaBelle, Emmanuelle (maybe its because they sense that i frequent these places?)

Gentlemen's Clubs - Overpriced membership fees for the quality of girls ATM, dabao is usually 5k THB and above.
1st girl i asked actually wanted 8k THB (lol)... (up to individual to discuss LT or ST)
I went to the Pimp in Sep22 with a local buddy and paid 5k THB to dabao the girl back to hotel. She stayed till checkout timing.
Was told by my local friend that 5k is reasonable for G clubs

GoGoBars - Went to a few places at Soi Nana, Soi CowBoy etc in Sukumvit
between Jul22 and Jan23
Prices have remained relatively unchanged. ST is about 2k to 3k baht, Bar Fine is about 300 - 500 baht.
Haven't tried LT, but i know Bar Fine is higher (usually about +200 to 400 baht) and pay to girl is about 5k+ THB. Not worth IMO.

Coyotes/Freelance - At the Bars/Clubs around Sukumvit, the coyotes there are asking for about 3k to 4k for ST.
Easily able to nego down to 2.5k for ST and 3k for LT
(gets easier as the night passes. eg: 12am she might not be willing to LT for 3k, but 3am if still no customer her mind will change)

Resturant/Bars with PR girls - Many Girls here don't normally go home with customers. Will provide all kind of excuse (menses, etc)
But when they do go back with you, prices i've been quoted range from 'free' to '10k baht'
Free is when you go a few time and build some kind of r/s and they feel something for you or feel obliged to go back with you as you have paid many ladies drinks etc.
Normal quote i get is 3k to 5k THB (only can dabao after shop close). Almost always automatic LT.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - in bkk very expensive. Only been to about 2 to 5 places over the past year.
Avr spending is 5k to 10k THB per pax...
Recent places i've been to include - Roman Entertainment (Dec22) and Rhino Place (Nov22)

Most girls will be willing to go back with you for 3k-4k THB... nego discreetly. (only can dabao after shop close)
So far my experience is they stay with you LT automatically...

Tipping Etiquette - 100baht to 200 baht is the sweet spot for entire night.
If you seriously felt they deserve it, 500 baht is extremely generous.

OUTSIDE BANGKOK/PATTAYA/PHUKET:

Massage Parlours - About 2k THB for every girl. Have never paid more than 3k THB outside of Tourist hotspots.
For reference, within the last 3 months (Nov22/Dec22/Jan23) i have been to HuaHin, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani and Korat.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - If your bill is anything above 5,000 THB/Pax, you are overpaying.
Most places i go to my bill (including ladies drinks) comes up to 2000 Baht / pax.
3 to 5 Ladies drinks is the norm to buy for 1st visit.
If you buy like 10 or 20 ladies drinks for a girl you have not slept with, you are overpaying 100%.
Dabao girls quite easy from personal experience. Less picky than tourist spots, and also cheaper.
Usually 2k Baht does the trick for me (overnight). Sometimes the girls don't expect anything as well (usually only happens after you visit more than once)

If the girl likes you a lot, instead of going to your hotel she may offer to 'dabao' you to her apartment or condo instead

Tips for Waiters/Waitresses 50 baht up to no more than 100 baht for the night.
Tip 20 baht also can if you are only there for no more than 2 hours...
Personally, i always tip at the end, especially if i'm planning to return again.
(then i know who is sincere in serving and who isn't)

Coyotes/Freelance/Sideline - Pls don't ever pay deposit for any sideline you find on twitter
Genuine ones don't ask for it. Price is about 1.5k to 2.5k THB
Personally i've only ever tried it twice. Once in BKK once in Korat. Bad Experience.
Both times the girl's photos heavily edited and service is subpar...
Rather pay a bit more to go soapy anyday... problem was timing is like 2am so no choice... 555

Feel free to ask any questions (here or PM) and i'll answer
Feel free to Upz me if this post helped!

Please post and share your own experience because i genuinely want to know
what kind of prices everyone else is getting offered at different places

Experienced chiongsters are welcomed to party together in Thailand as well
Hi bro going thailand on 28th feb.. hope can meet up to party.. interested to explore their local bar rather than going to nana or soi.. me n my bro only 2 person.. hope to get to know some friend there so can party disco together.. more fun.. Thank