View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Yes, Ji Xiang is has a well proportioned body and provides good services. She is also gentle to me. I stopped calling Fei Fei after she paid more attention of her phone than me and switch to Ji Xiang who has a better body and more sincere. I have no regrets.
To be honest my first time And only time with Fei Fei was good. She kept asking what I liked and wanted her to do. Could have asked for tuna if I am looking for that, maybe she won’t offer. But raw rub, breast rub all have. She is hardworking back then.
Fast forward I went on to try many other girls including her house Bing Bing , Bobo, Shuang Shuang, Tina (she was leaving that time), YiYi, Shanshan(plumb) So did not go back to Fei Fei.

Back then quite a lot of choice and nice girls, despite negative comments about the girls I still feel got a good spread. 1606, 1608, 1606A, 1612 this row already enough to last me 6 months if I just fuck one WL a week.