View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Today tried G7, queue so long until I can go makan and come back. Today is also not good day, the old uncle missed my turn so I wait for another 2 more bros for another 90mins. Pity that OKT today, got so many customer outside keep changing number, I don't know why also.

Summary of G7

Looks 8/10 cute w specs
Body 8/10 C firm boobs, fair and smooth skin
BBBJ 7/10 Good work starting from the shower room
FJ 7/10 good but felt lose. Can take any position long and hard. no complain
SVC 8/10 Very friendly and accommodating, still new to this trade.
The young customers keep changing numbers becos they were also distracted by the sight of sexy g6 and sexy g5....some wanted to swtich back to g32 but many g32 regulars keep extending their sessions...one guy claiming to be taiwanese extended his session with g32 4 times 30 mins x4 120 mins ...some behind his queue jump over to g7....lol