Old 29-08-2005, 06:47 PM
eltonmayo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

tks for the advise big sexy,

just came back from dsc.....was only given the cream called tetracycline, can anyone here advise how useful is this cream. the doc said dried up liao, actually can dont need to apply. maybe he just wanna give me for the sake to make me feel better.

the doc said he is quiet sure it is herpes by just only looking at my dried sore.

the result will only be out in 3weeks time...also good lah...after my exam.

conducted the test by the practionner but the doc say may not be accurate cos already dried up. he said also not accurate if i conduct the blood test now.

he advise me to go back to dsc when there is another outbreak. and make sure when there is blister. will be more accurate he said.

my condition i considered lucky cause the herpes developed and dried up with 5days....don't know is long or short period, but i still managed to handle it. now all the blisters dried up liao and i don't feel anything now. during the outbreak....i felt abit weak but dun know is i think too much or not.

monday is not a good day to go cause very busy. the doc also very short and sharp with his consultation and never give much addition information.

ask me questions like who i had sex with and when, estimation of total sex partners i had and the last 2 sex partner is who.

at this point of time i already accepted i had herpes....waiting for another 3-6months time to check for hiv....praying very hard not to have....although i had protected sex. but that will clear my mind or have a better direction in life. don't want to harm anybody else.

in my condition, i felt i had this herpes might not from my last exposure of sex. cos already more than 3weeks. i read it from this thread that smyptom will develop within 2-10days. but never mind......cos got it already. i may had it long ago but after i read the thread, i got freak out and got stressed, everyday thinking of it. that maybe lead to my outbreak. i'm just guessing only....

the visit to dsc can be quiet stress, but is when you guessing you have this or that only. which is understandable. for my case...i already have all the sypmton..so more or less comfirm liao.

if anybody who wanna go for check but no one to accompany can always pm me do go with you. i willing to help. i belive this is the time when support is needed from ppl.

my post may look messy cos i just type along the way what it come to my mind.