View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doxycycline side effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky2019 View Post
Hi to all.. I took doxycycline for the 1st day and am having for 2-3time watery diarrhoea.. Also my leg got the burning feeling.. I got no drug allergy.. Is it normal??any one experience it??Cause realise that SDC is not open 2day and I can't get consult...
Bro, didn't you take the brochure which DSC distributes when you took the medicine from them? If I didn't remember wrongly, think one of the side effects mentioned is more frequent trips to the loo...if you are still worried,I think it's best to visit a GP for clarification/put mind at ease. That's what GPs are for.

I just finished my course of doxycycline and didn't experience any frequent trips to the loo though initially (first few dosages), I had a funny feeling in the tummy but no shit lah...