View Single Post
Old 27-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
No wonder prices keep going up. Thermae LT should be maximum $3K cos most girls start work late. Unless she is early bird and go off with you to your hotel at 10 pm and leave at noon next day
In some cases, their LT is more like extended ST. They have supper , talk talk with you at stalls outside Thermae and by time get to your hotel 1 to 2am then next morning they say they have to leave early at 5 to 6am for school or work so actually time spent with you only 3 to 4 hrs.
My observation is that there are two types of girls in this place.

The top girls who will only go with Asians (in particular Japanese), are usually among the ones who line up on the right side or seat at the back, sometimes near the entrance. It's difficult to get them under 2K ST/ 4K LT (unless maybe as you said, it's just extended ST).

Then you have the girls who target the farangs who get turned down by the top girls because they are not Asian. They can sit anywhere else (sometimes outside), and are less pretty (not worth 3K LT).

I know it because I am ang mo. I sometimes get access to the top girls during low season and when there are few Japanese ATMs around, but usually get turned down . The ones who may respond positively are usually not so pretty so I usually don't barfine them unless I'm lucky, but they go for cheaper price (i.e. usually 2K, max 2.5K LT, max. 1.5K ST).