View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I visited MLX once only. Her massage was strong and good. She went FN and did 69 with me (without my request). There was no fj. In a sense, she could go 5G, since her playability is high!
Pretty much her MO, bro. The gal likes to be pleasured!
If MLX straightaway does her catbath, it may be a sign she is not sure about you. My advice, play with her and get her to be comfortable with you. If you feel she is a bear, she can prolly sense your perception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @rahl are you referring to this Anqi?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-qi-massage/

Got la. I got write MRs for her. Actually there are many silent readers of this thread. Sometimes after writing MRs during casual chat with MLs, they will mentioned these few days like got more messages. Then I’ll just act blur and laugh it off. So bros here do read and act on MRs posted by the regular and trusted bros here.
Ah yes the infamous knee post! But this was a recent post and it wasn't what got me to visit her. Neither was I interested in her fake lovemaking. It was the much shorter posts that overall her services were great (which you did say also) and I like her cute looks.