View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 07:16 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 248 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍
Need to give an update on this - My 2IC turned hard rock on the next morning after the treatment, no joke man. I am not advertising for this shop, but just sharing my good finding to all cheongsters. All cheongster need to take good care of our didi to prolong our sex live mah.

The ML told me that there is an fat aunty there who is the master. Hmm, will try her next round. Will provide update again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母