View Single Post
Old 18-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!
After pussy lick I had throat infection, is she the one to blame?

I hope Dr. Tan would have the time to reply my inquiry, I engaged in oral sex with a girl that I have been newly dating, her vagina had a pronounce smell (not fishy-just normal vaginal musk) but I thought she just a had long day at work and didn't shower maybe thats why or maybe she is 2 or 3 days close to her period thats why smelly..so i didn't think much of it
I proceeded with less than a minute of cunnilingus just clitoris and outer lips..didnt dive in that much .. then had normal protected intercourse with a condom. (very brief and rushed encounter)

2 days later I developed syptoms as follows: fever, inflamed throat with white spots and enlarged neck glands, went to the ER and they diagnosed me with strep throat and shot me with antibiotics... i'm fine now

I ghosted that girl ever since and stopped replying to her massages or answering her phone calls which made me feel bad because she is a nice genuine girl but at the same time I remember the STD scare that I had during that time and I keep ignoring her.

I spoke to a pharmacist last week and he told me that it might be just a mere coincidence at that time to develop those symptoms and that bacteria in my throat the girl might have nothing to do with it because its not that easy for strep bacteria to jump into the throat from a vagina

I'm confused now and too embarrassed to discuss it with a doctor on face 2 face consultation

i'm afraid that i'm doing the girl injustice by blaming her and at the same time would love to keep dating...whats your scientific medical view on this?