View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Threesome/Cuckhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongola99 View Post
Me and my gf have been having this conversation and we decided that we would like to give 3some together with cuck a try as M has been fantasizing about it recently.

F is 26/57kg/57kg while M is 25/171/56kg

What you will receive is your chance to fulfill ur dreams of fucking someone's gf while guy watches and at the same time, pleasure F together with a bro.

In exchange, what F will receive is a generous donation of $400 per bro for the session.

Do feel free to dm me and dms will be prioritized if Bro has a wingman with him.

FYI, we are available on Mon and Wed for this coming week. We can host if possible.
This kind of post and people here are keen? hahahahah. There are really too many brainless clowns on these forums.

Let me translate this post for those who still don't get it.

"I am a pimp. I have a whore working for me. I am calling her my GF. You can come and fuck her. You must pay $400 to fuck her. I will be present to collect the money. If you have a wingman with you, you will get priority because I can collect $400 each from you both for fucking my whore. I am not a real cuckold, because why? Real cuckolds don't charge money for men to fuck their wives/gf. I am also illiterate because I can't effing spell cuckold."