Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Personaly won't recommend ryx s massage is very raw in the wrong way. They are rather inexperienced.

Definitely no hj or any thing what is terrible is you book a certain masseur but when you reach they ask u to change another one without informing you. Happen to me twice so giving it a miss always got old aunty in shop for massage and complaining this that. No peace of quiet to enjoy
To this day I am still wondering how they can survive for so long where just a short walk away you can find a few other tcm tuina shops that offer both a better massage experience (more skill) and extras.