Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Should be advice.

It's not just that one club in Paris, the majority of the strip clubs in Europe work like that. I've heard first hand accounts of bros who have been ripped off in London, Germany and Spain under the same modus operandi.

A beer in a london strip club can cost you about 120 pounds if you're not careful, and yeah, if u try to not pay, the bouncers will open the back fire door with the top of your head.
Hello Bro Whitegal;

Thank you too for the advice. I don't think I will be having such problems. My trip is mostly to Museum. Especially the Louvre Museum which is a definate MUST see attraction in Paris. I don't think I will be drinking, besides, I can't hold my alcohol well.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!