View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hi bros, how do you get up to korat? was told 3 hour drive is ok. but do i have to rent a car to get there?

if so, any recommended places to rent a car? thanks!
If alone and on budget, take the coach to Korat. The terminal is located near Chachuchak or Mo Chit. Can easily google to find these locations. Cost of coach, depending on the seat chosen - can range between 150 to 500 baht. I usually take the 300+ baht options for more leg room and comfortable ride.

If don't want to rent car, can hire private car or negotiate with taxi driver. These costs at least 2.5k baht. There are booths at the lower level when you exit the airport immigration where you can enquire about car hire to go Korat.

Personally i prefer to rent and drive to Korat. It's a leisure 4 hour drive, and can stop at Khao Yai along the way to chill. Also, getting around Korat with a car is more convenient since clubs, restaurants and bars are scattered across different places.