View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I did hook up 1 from badoo, local chinese, single, sch teacher. We chat for a few days and found out she have a few ons, i did asked her if she still text those guys that they have bang her. She told me only 1 or 2 still contact and still meet up for some bangs. So a few days later i jor her out for lunch, as 1st she doesnt want to go hotel and help sex cause she didnt shave below. But after a few time i talked her out and we went to a cheap hotel for some bang bang. That was my 1st time banging a sch teacher. We had a great 2hrs of banging, then we left. We did texted each other a few times but didnt meet as i was busy with my events till i totally didnt text her anymore.