View Single Post
Old 25-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Sweet Young Lady From The Neighbourhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro, you sure you are going to retire ?????

If I got find any good gems, do you want me to informed to you ????
No choice ler... Me getting old so need to save lotsa $$ for retirement, at current inflation, I need to double or triple my assets.

Since LW will be here for long (I juz know that she will be back), I need to devote attention to her since I her Shi Xiong so limited cheong budget will all be devoted to her

Anyway, giving up company car too. Parking too expensive in CBD and subsidy is limited. Better to take cab and claim in full and drive my bro's OPC in weekend and when needed

No need to worry about colleagues or bosses seeing me 'coz car not under my name...

Dun think I will need ctcs, will ask if there are any super gems around..

Ace68, XP is Xiao Ping (Sianren's intro many months ago), in fact, if I can juz contact her online again, I will more rather go visit her then my GF 'coz no stress since we are friends...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details