Old 03-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

..all the while, my hands started its roaming.. into the nooks and crannies of their wet bodies. Did a bit of reaming of both their pussies and assholes and did get some resistance from Pia but not from the other. Managed to insert my finger deep into the tall WL without much problem.. she's probably been done there before!. Anyway, did my own soaping of their wet and well shaped bodies of my own. Sucking on both of their tits and nipples made them both 'moan' with pleasure (whether 'real' or put on, who cares!). We spent almost a full half hour in the jacuzzi enjoying both the relaxing warm water, soothing music in the background and each other's bodies rubbing and grinding and fingering!. The taller WL was much into frenching and whilst she was doing a fierce frenching with her tongue, Pia was doing a great BBBJ down south!. They really knew how to coordinate their moves and were able to take me just to the 'edge and back' without 'cumming'. Pia said she tasted some precum.. which she called 'water' but then she just went on again doing a perfect licking and sucking just around the rim and with the correct degree of stroking of the balls and groin. The taller WL in the meantime went down and did her job of doing a full body catbath coming up occasionally to do a wild 'frenching'........