View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
To answer your question, I do not agree that you are 'behaving every bit like a couple'...for me, a couple means jalan jalan - holding hands in public, watch movies, eat meals and go shopping together, hang out with common friends, build dreams and hopes of a common future and when apart, text, call or email each other a lot...has to be all of the above and not just one or two of those done with a lot of hiding...
Wow. That was... Enlightening. Thank you. I think I need to print that out and stick it on my notice board... Except that I wouldn't know how to explain to my parents when they see it. Hehe.

Anyway, referring to the paragraph I quoted from you... Actually, we do most of that. We hold hands in public, we shop and eat together, and we text each other a lot. We text each other everyday, or almost everyday. And we don't really hide. Just that we don't build dreams and hopes of a common future la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
I said MOST men. Your guy may be different.

You do not want a boyfriend and if this is being communicated to him, his behavior towards you is understandable.

Who knows if you told him that you are ready for an actual relationship, he may be more than willing to commit.
Well, he did hint to me that he's not willing to commit. That right now his career takes #1 priority and he doesn't want to get into a relationship. But I have always been doubtful of his status la. I actually think he is attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
It will be best to maintain as friends first and observe from there. Flee when things doesn't seem right. “狐狸迟早露出尾巴”。。
Never easy to shuo zou jiu zou... At least not for me.

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .