Old 19-02-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Promised that I would send in FR for The Pimp.

Aommy Entertainment on Thurs was a tough act to beat…the price point? Incomparable. But the PIMP did it…

Again we made arrangements well before reaching BKK. We booked the extra large room on the second floor - right in the middle of the room is a water feature that “rains” with lasers and lights flashing…you can opt for a dance sequence that the girls can do inside the water feature for 3k. The room comes with a pool table, separate DJ booth and incredibly large/long sofa. Very classy, but honestly we could have picked a smaller room as it was far too big for 10 of us.

We bought 8 bottles and once the admin was done, our mamasang brought the girls in. It was their “wedding theme” so it was a sight to behold. Wow….first in was their “models” catergory. About 50ish girls stream in and the mamasang arranged them into (on the left) girls you can bring back and (on the right) those cannot. If you wanted to know if they can speak in English, they would raise their hand…obviously there were more girls who cannot take home but at least 20 were available. 6 were chosen from this batch. The next batch are the “PR” category, slightly cheaper but gorgeous nonetheless…other 6/7 (?)more were chosen. I took a girl from the PR catergory - she was this thin, a shade darker than the rest of the light-skinned girls but big eyes, bigger boobies and an awesome smile. After I got her, she choose her “sister” - this girl cannot bring back but she was a looker, tall, very womanly body shape (wide hips, natural curved boobies), wow. I already know I was taking my first girl back so, she having a friend there was just a recipe for having a great time.

Once everything was settled, it was just magic. Drinks all around - games played and at 12, the guys made an executive decision - we’d pay another 1k each per girl to get their tops off…including that silly sticker they paste on their nipples. From that point and once the alcohol kicked in, it was a free for all…it was groping boobies, hands down panties, whatever…crazy fun all around - I suppose that a private room helps, and when they see Singaporeans, they get wet Hahahah…they love us (our cash).

What’s the damage for the night? With food, 8 bottles and staff entertainment (that’s what the ladies cost is called in the bill) - 106k. Btw, we all took our girls back so that’s another 8k per girl but we agreed to settle it unilaterally (cos some girls do this, others don’t do that…)

Would I recommend The Pimp over Aommy Entertainment? If you have a load of cash to spurge and wanna live it up? Go for it. The Pimp puts in effort to make you free princely - the girls are hotter, the room is fancier, the waiting staff more eager to help. Did I mention that the girls are hot?

If you are on a budget trip, take the effort to go out 30 mins to Aommy - this place holds a special place in my heart - the girls there were genuinely warm and friendly and they made the effort to communicate dispute the language barrier. Between the two places - my wallet says “yes” to The Pimp, but Aommy wins me over despite the fact that I went back home alone…