View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Prices have gone up? Or is this non-member price? Don't recall it being this expensive even for the model or bikini category.

On tipping, there is actually no need to tip G club girls at end of session (not considering tips for them to take off top). Some girls may ask for it as well, but no requirement to do so if you are not interested to follow up or her service not to your liking. Unless the lady has done something exceptional or you really want to follow up with her outside Pimp, then maybe can consider tipping. How generous to tip is really up to you, but 2-5k tip is excessive by my standards lol.

Don't need to double tip the mommy either. But i'm sure she will quietly go around asking for it since everyone is probably high at end of session.

Just to set expectations right for newbies that are going to explore G clubs.
Not really sure if it went up as I always just see the end bill. From what I can remember, the listed price has been that for the past few years.

Yeah I just tip 1k for better service and 2k for good service. Same for the mummy. If drunk enough, then the small notes for everyone else who comes in.