View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
First of all, my wife previously doesn't wear like what she is wearing lately, she used to be very conservative type, it's only since early this year, she starts to change, me as a husband I observe, as I got no proof of her sleeping wig someone else, before this, she was more a normal panty lady, normal bra, but all this changes, am looking at thong and g string, push up bras, hmmmm, nicely chosen colors as well, her tops that she wears, well, tight and body hugging, that reveals her top shape, he bottom skirt is also the body hugging till you could see the pussy mount, so you guys can imagine now, make up on a daily basis, perfumes, before she SELDOM do so, he liking for sex dropped to almost zero, even if do, it will be for 5 minutes, she will just ask me to doggy her and just quickly shoot outside, and a lot of other signs, usually when she comes back from work, she will pee and wash with bidet washer, if u r going to shower, why must u wash with bidet spray first? Something to hide? Now u guys tell me am I over thinking?
Sad to say it sound like she is seeing someone...... very similar case happen before to someone i know of coz he finally now find happiness.

Last edited by acidicavex; 14-07-2015 at 10:13 AM.