View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Yeah, I guess I did not give her the attention that she crave for, that could be one the reason why she opted for the guy, I did talk things over with her yesterday, as expected, she deny any relationship, I asked about her changes in dressing, perfumes, nice undergarments, and she replied me said is just to make herself fee prettier and more confident, I don't mind if she wear it for me to see, when we go dating, she will just dress up normally, her daily work needs her to travel here and there, so I guess that the time she spent with the guy, what they have done I have no idea, any way of signs of sex? From her body? Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
Of course she will deny lar.....guys will also deny too....