Thread: Parklane things
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Parklane things

Was in parklane area for work the past few days

Don’t normally go for for these bitches But cici at level 3 caught my eye. Easily the prettiest in the building.

Went in, piano massage, went for full and she stripped. Small tits super slim
Body fair smooth skin. Mounts me and I pounded away furiously, switched and finished her in missionary. She drenched me but the cigarettes smell was a put off.

Next day tried the meaty girl beside cici. Strong massage and then went for the fucking. She was shy about her body and tried to fuck with her dress on but compliment her and made comfortable to strip it all off for me to fuck her. Went for missionary and pounded that meaty body. Made her get on all fours and fucked her doggy style to finish on that meaty ass.

Have a decent head massage after that till I fell asleep.

Don’t normally go for these fast food Tiong bu and but it satisfies the sudden China craving and Ktv girls are too troublesome.

Random mention did a super tall and big hipped Tiong bu at a angel spa at taiseng area. Good strong massage. Went time to fuck her had her stand up while learning against the bed and entered her in standing doggy while I smashed her gigantic ass and hips away. Never fucked massage lady like this before. Quite an experience. Fucking gigantic China woman.