Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post

I had a look around the US Embassy a while back looking for the place you mentioned, but couldn't find anything...any chance you could pm me the location? I like a bit of variety!
Hm,, its hard for me to point out here as I cant type the shop's name in Laos which is what you need to find on google map. But these kind of shops are everywhere, even near Inpeng, where the shop is darkened, heavy music that you can hear from outside with girls in it...so its kind of just a pub, where you go in, drink a few beer lao and ask the girls for ST or LT.

Along that Khamphengmueng road, there is this pub by the name of Six Pack, right? Also next to Kasemrad Hospital, there's this Yaowarat pub... at both places, I've picked up girls before. They are girls employed by the outlet to pour you beer. MO is the same, you need to wait till like 12-1 for the girls to finish work, before you pao them back.

But thanks for sharing, mate. Very helpful info you have.