View Single Post
Old 30-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for WH04 Nana

Since no one updated FR in this house, I share mine. The last time I came here, there were 2 other new girls, I think they left, then this Nana and another girl came here.

Decided to explore this house again after seeing some new girls join. Walked in to take a look. Only 1 girl was available. She is slightly meaty, and the OKT introduced her as Nana. I felt adventurous, so Idecided to try her. Wow, it would be a regret if I didn't try her.

Girl: Nana WH04
Session: $200 x 60 min

Looks: Sweet looks with minimal makeup. I like her looks with her hair let down. Height is about 1.60m. Slightly meaty body with soft skin and natural C cup boobs with a little sagging. Very comfortable when caressing.

Before showering: Hugs and caressing while standing. Give some light kisses before heading to the shower. Didn’t spend much time here, I think she needed some warming up.

Shower: Shower with soapy B2B. I hugged her tight and she washed my back from here. After warming up to each other for a while, we began to start DFK.

Catbath: Full catbath back and front with licking and kissing. When she passed by my ass, she gave some AR poking. Not exactly an AR. Front catbath on nips, chest and lower areas. Gave my ears and some face licking as well. After that, I gave her a catbath too, she enjoyed it a lot, wondering where I learnt it from. She was twitching around with sensation as I licked and kissed her all over.

Kiss: Started with light kisses before the shower and DFK in the shower room. When she got into the mood, the DFK went wild. I like it.

BJ: Sensual BBBJ with lots of tongue techniques and sucking action, love that stare she gave me as she did the BBBJ.

FJ: Did 4 positions with her, she can really ride very well in cowgirl. Went deep in her in sitting position until she orgasm. Another 2 times in doggie and missionary. Spent about 30 min here. She enjoys the sex, wanting for more. Next time I'm gonna have a longer duration with her.

GFE: Excellent GFE and good chemistry after warming up. Likes small talks, enjoys my sweet talk with her. After turning her on, she really gets into the mood to serve you. It is rewarding if you treat her well during the session.

Overall: Excellent service and GFE. She can give very good GFE feel after opening up. Enjoys sex and can take a long duration.

RTF?: Yes. Her DFK is very passionate after opening up.