View Single Post
Old 27-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
And what about this rumour that Villa is planning to buy Defoe for 12mil...If i were Jol, I wouldnt sell him as I think he is vital for our plans. And there ar also rumours that we r trying to lure Morten Gamst Pedersen. He is a good player but the 14mil price tag Blackburn wants is too much...
yeah whatever happened to gardner? he is tall and quick but suddenly lost his place.

i have never really saw hofland played before, but read a bit about him last time. ribery is awesome but he keeps saying he wants to join arsenal. a couple of seasons back, spurs wanted to take geremi and joe cole in a package deal. i was happy like fuck then but lucky chelski kept them sigh...

vdv used to be an icon and the perfect attacking midfielder in ajax and the dutch nt but injuries changed his destiny somehow. i'm not sure why he chosed to join hamburg though. yes, if vdv joins spurs, spurs' attacks will be fast and furious.

much has been said about defoe leaving spurs soon what with the offers rumouring around. ask for 100m pounds i'd say.