View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
This thread reminds me of when I first time started chionging (couldn't get girls cos look like shit so went to chiong), I was much younger, very naive and inexperienced with girls due to my almost non-existent interaction with girls.

I placed girls on a pedestal, basically a simp. But after more interactions with normal sg girls and working girls alike, I came to realised girls and guys are actually not much different from one another.

When I first started chionging, I also tio gongtao by some very cute siambu who was very nice to me and being stupid and inexperienced af, I immediately crushed hard on her, especially after all the hugging, kissing, sex and sweet gfe. The experience was hell cos I can't stop thinking of her everyday and how she is also hugging and kissing with other guys. This thought was so emotionally painful that I couldn't function properly in life and it left an emotional scar on my heart to this day.

Long story short, I understood girls better and woke up from placing girls on pedestal.

I used to be the simple minded guy in school who will always keep crushing on girls, and girls could smell my desperation from a mile away. Now after attaining enlightenment, it's very hard for me to tio gongtao and I have stopped crushing so easily on any woman.

Anyway I have given up on romantic love and am more focused on other more important stuff in life. Now I am much happier when I don't place such a high premium on romantic love and feel more control over my life,compared to when I was that naive idiot when I was much younger who always thought romantic love is so important.
Wonder how many people would share your sentiment here.

Because quite frankly, there's some who say guys who visit prostitutes lack social skills and are unattractive.

I think it's not always the case. Some just prefer to keep things more straightforward and simple: fuck and fuck off.

But I just wonder about the % for each type of person..