View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

I have stopped 'visiting' China FL in SIN since many many years ago. I believe this negative experience applies not only in SIN but elsewhere too. Dun think so, just visit 5 times and see if there is one positive experience. You can bet what you see is likely to be totally different from what you get. Like Pusielover said unless it is recommended by some TRUSTED BRO, not necessary equated with high points or exceptionally high power. If you know him personally in real life, he is trusted.

You can go KTV, visit a row of spas / massage shop etc, at least you can see the girl and have a short chat to size it up. If you are overseas there is no need for FL website other than massage website to get location. I did not even bother about Wechat, Line etc. when overseas. Lots of nightlife venue where if you cannot get what you want (commercial bonk), I dunno what to say. I have feedback for positive hit on Wechat/Line etc but very few.

Non commercial bonk if you have time (working there or go there very frequently) or you are damn lucky. Choose target with higher chances e.g hotel staff. I like this type of bonk.