Old 23-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2000SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Apologies bros, I received so many DMs for coco’s contact - I was just too busy and didn’t had time to reply to all, so please dm again if you need.

Anyway I just came back from Jakarta last week again but Coco was unavailable as she was traveling, so got connected with my usual kaki in Jakarta and he recommended me this 25 year old university student, boy oh boy.

Name: Aulia
Height: about 160-165cm
Body Type: Voluptuous, her curves especially in that black tank with jeans and high heels, totally digs me.

Anyway I was feeling really kinky and horny that day, so when I telegram her I asked if she was ok to explore stuff. By that I meant cuffing her, and getting her to wear maid’s costume - I thought I will be rejected , but she told me she enjoys getting handcuffed. Fuck I was at a client’s place when I saw that text and I felt so horny.

Anyway I made a 8pm appointment and she came in black tank and jeans with high heels, looks a little mature for 25 years old but definitely look young and attractive. We started with a glass of Prosecco, and then she noticed the handcuffs on my desk, she ask me to cuff it on her, just as I was about to - then she stopped me - put on a maid’s costume (I don’t know how she managed to get it, I just told her I like it) and came out of the bath room.

I cuff her; she knelt down with her melons facing me, she started giving me one of the best deep throats, what I really like is the occasional moans she make- it’s not too artificial but it really turns me on. She then proceeded to rim me and when I was hard as rock I just slip it on and pounded her like no tomorrow- I miss being 25, it felt like she has endless energy, when I had it going for 10-15 minutes and was tired AF , she still manage to keep it going with soft occasional moans, I finished it off in her mouth for the first round. We then took a short nap, I then asked if she was into whipping,and she said she didn’t mind trying- the rest was history, iykyk- but it was a very satisfying second session.

Damage: paid her 4M rupiah for about 3.5-4H

Will I return? Of course 200% yes, I’ll be back in Jakarta early August so for bros who want to meet to chiong, please pm. Highly recommend!!