Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Thanks AA by this u have already verify my innocence. 1st she never ask to speak to my friend the okt.
2nd coz i am not a okt so i dun know anything. i can only tell her the 3 things in order for her to protect herself and her business. if i am okt of coz i will sure say alot more.
3rd i only help her to coordinate the time, i am not her okt y should i help her to contact and reply the customer? if she is around of coz its better for her to talk to them herself right.

Last but very imp point: her 1st time so i help her we took a cab $20 plus then eat prata $8 then i book room waited for her to come out $20 then we took a cab back $20 plus again. total i spend about $70. if i earn $50 comission $50 - $70 = -$ negative equity i still lose money. which okt is so stupid?

I know u pay money in this forum but that does not give u the right to "invite".

BTW PLEASE ASK LYNN TO COME AND VIEW THIS THREAD FOR HERSELF. MAYBE I WILL SEND HER A MSG TO COME AND SEE ALSO. THEN SHE WILL KNOW HOW ALL THE FELLOW SAMSTER HERE LOOK AT U!
brother, u ask her to come view this forum herself, she might turn around and market her ownself leh, then when that happens, please tell her lower her price hor.. hehehe